Lyceum of Yggdrasil
Pale and vaguely menacing, Enath will often hide her face so that her words can be heard.
Defense: 2/2, Soak: 4, Wounds: 14, Strain: 16, Force Rating: 1
Background: One with the Force, Motivation: Ambition (Glory), Morality: Bravery/Anger 50
Specializations: Niman Disciple
- BRAWN 2 (Athletics 0, Brawl 0, 1, Melee 0, Resilience 0)
- AGILITY 2 (Coordination 0, Gunnery 0, Piloting-Planetary 0, Piloting-Space 0, Ranged-Heavy 0, Ranged-Light 1, Stealth 0)
- INTELLECT 2 (Astrogation 0, Computers 0, Core Worlds 0, 0, 1, Mechanics 0, Medicine 0, Outer Rim 0, Underworld 0, Xenology 1)
- CUNNING 2 (Deception 0, Perception 0, Skulduggery 0, Streetwise 0, Survival 1)
- WILLPOWER 5 (Coercion 0, 2, Vigilance 0)
- PRESENCE 1 (Charm 0, 1, 0, 0)
Talents: Defensive Training x2, Fearsome Countenance (Species), Grit, Niman Technique, Nobody’s Fool, Parry x3, Reflect x3
Force Powers: Move (no upgrades)
Equipment: Padded Armor, 2 Training Lightsabers, Comlink (Handheld) Scanner Goggles, Breath Mask and Respirator
Defensive Training x2:
Fearsome Countenance: Zabrak add automatic [1 ADVANTAGE] to all Coercion checks they make.
Grit: Each rank of Grit increases a characters’ strain threshold by 1.
Move: At its most basic, Move allows the Force user to move small objects that are near him. It has one basic effect:
- The user may spend [1 FORCE PIP] to move one object of silhouette 0 that is within short range up to his maximum range. The default maximum range is short range. The user may not activate this multiple times.
Niman Technique (Force): When making a Lightsaber skill check, the character may use Willpower instead of Brawn.
Nobody’s Fool: The difficulty of Charm, Coercion, and Deception checks attempted against the character is upgraded once for each rank of Nobody’s Fool.
Parry x3: When the character suffers a hit from a Brawl, Melee, or Lightsaber combat check, after damage is calculated (but before soak is applied, so immediately after step 3 of Perform a Combat Check, page 210), the character may take a Parry incidental. He suffers 3 strain and reduces the damage dealt by that hit by a number equal to 2 plus his ranks in Parry. This talent may only be used once per hit and when the character is wielding a Lightsaber or Melee weapon.
Reflect (Force) x3: When the character suffers a hit from a Ranged (Light), Ranged (Heavy), or Gunnery combat check, and after damage is calculated (but before soak is applied, so immediately after step 3 of Perform a Combat Check, page 210), he may take the Reflect incidental. He suffers 3 strain and reduces the damage dealt by that hit by a number equal to 2 plus his ranks in Reflect. This talent may only be used once per hit and when the character is wielding a Lightsaber weapon.
Sense Emotions (Force): The character adds [1 BOOST] to all Charm, Coercion, and Deception checks unless the target is immune to Force powers.
Toughened: The character increases his wound threshold by 2 per rank of Toughened.